During five days rappers Frankie and Kontra, DJ Soul and music producer Billain traveled more than 500 kilometers, visiting Tuzla, Banja Luka, Zenica, Sarajevo, Mostar and Konjic, meeting musicians from Bosnia and Herzegovina. In road studio they recorded sounds and created new songs.
NERMIN HAMZAGIĆ was born in 1986, graduated at Academy of Performing Arts Sarajevo, where he works as an assistant professor. His documentary DREAMERS has been selected for the 15th Sarajevo Film Festival and Chicago film festival in 2010. DREAMERS was nominated for the Silver Eye Award at the East Silver Market in Prague. In 2009 his short film LIFT has been awarded at the International Film Festival “Europe is here”, Plovdiv. He also directed two documentary films for Al Jazeera, DREAM JOB and CANCELED.
2015 – KALO / DAMAGED GOODS (short), SOUL TRAIN (documentary)
2014 – CANCELED (documentary)
2013 – DREAM JOB (documentary)
2009 – DREAMERS (documentary)
2008 – LIFT (short)
2007 – WAHABIS IN TRAM (short)
- Director: Nermin Hamzagić
- Screenplay: Nermin Hamzagić
- Director of Photography: Amel Đikoli
- Producer: Amra Bakšić Čamo
- Executive Producer: Adnan Pavlović
- Scenography/Costume: Emina Kujundžić
- Editor: Redžinald Šimek
- Music: Billain
- Sound Designer / Mixer: Alan Omerović
- Production: SCCA/pro.ba, Red Bull Media House
- Format: Blu-Ray / HD / 16:9 / 5.1 audio mix
- Length: 78 min.
- Original Language: Bosnian