Tarik lives alone and works as a stockman in a supermarket. He is lonely and killing his time in the company of two colleagues. Small shop near by the supermarket employs new girl. Tarik is fond of her, and under cover of darkness he starts secretly to draw on a store window. He is hidden from the prying eyes of the society that sees every emotion as a sign of weakness.
NERMIN HAMZAGIĆ was born in 1986, graduated at Academy of Performing Arts Sarajevo, where he works as an assistant professor. His documentary DREAMERS has been selected for the 15th Sarajevo Film Festival and Chicago film festival in 2010. DREAMERS was nominated for the Silver Eye Award at the East Silver Market in Prague. In 2009 his short film LIFT has been awarded at the International Film Festival “Europe is here”, Plovdiv. He also directed two documentary films for Al Jazeera, DREAM JOB and CANCELED.
2015 – KALO / DAMAGED GOODS (short), SOUL TRAIN (documentary)
2014 – CANCELED (documentary)
2013 – DREAM JOB (documentary)
2009 – DREAMERS (documentary)
2008 – LIFT (short)
2007 – WAHABIS IN TRAM (short)
Ali Adnan Grahić
- Director: Nermin Hamzagić
- Screenplay: Asja Krsmanović
- Director of Photography: Erol Zubčević
- Producers: Amra Bakšić Čamo, Adis Đapo
- Scenography: Adisa Vatreš
- Costume: Vanja Ciraj Džudža, Irma Saje
- Editor: Redžinald Šimek
- Sound Designer / Mixer: Igor Čamo
- Format: DCP / HD / 16:9 / 5.1 audio mix
- Length: 20 min.
- Original Language: Bosnian